TIMBA+ Men’s Winter Boots
TIMBA+ lined winter boots for men
TIMBA+ are warm winter shoes for men.
Men’s winter boots with lambskin lining
- 100% lambskin
- Warms in winter
- Temperature-regulating, moisture-regulating and breathable
- Self-cleaning, dirt-repellent and easy-care
- Natural, comfortable and hygienic
Features of TIMBA+ men’s boots
- Upper material: nubuck leather, smooth
- Lining material: 100% lambskin
- Insole: 100% lambskin
- Sole: durable, non-slip sole with deep tread
- Laces at the front, side YKK zipper
- Felt lining at the cuff
- Sizes: 41 – 48
- Colours: maroon (smooth), grey (smooth), ocher (raw)
Care tips for leather shoes
Care of smooth leather
This article should be regularly maintained with leather grease or leather wax or shoe polish. These three serve not only to protect but also to care for the leather. Note that leather grease should only be used very carefully, as otherwise the breathability of the leather can be lost or the surface can become too sticky, leaving grease stains on the rest of the clothing.
For stains, a slightly damp cloth can be used to gently treat the relevant area. Then air well at room temperature and allow to dry completely - otherwise the leather may tarnish. Only use other care products after drying.