Lambskin footmuffs for prams
Fresh air is important for baby and does new parents a world of good, too! Walks and time outside are part of everyday life with a new baby. Dress baby and put them in the pram, pack your diaper bag for your walk and head outside. Your little one can soak up all the new sights and sounds from the comfort of their Fellhof lambskin footmuff. After all, Mums and Dads know what does their baby good!
Lambskin is a gift from nature
- 100% Merino lambskin
- Warms in winter
- Prevents heat build-up in summer
- Temperature-regulating, moisture-regulating, breathable
- Self-cleaning, dirt-repellent, easy to care for
- Natural, soft and hygienic
Compare footmuffs: lambskin footmuffs for babies & children
Our lambskin footmuffs have their own sweet names: CORTINA, CORTINA Filz, HOCHSÖLDEN, GARMISCH and OLAF, our footmuff for sledges. Not sure which footmuff is right for you? Find answers to some common questions and details about our lambskin footmuffs below.
Which lambskin footmuff is right for my pram?
- For very small babies, we recommend MERIBEL for carrycots for babies up to approx. 12 months.
- GASTEIN is our special footmuff for baby carriers such as those from Maxi-Cosi. It can also be used in carrycots.
- Ergonomic pram brands: Bugaboo, Joolz
- Most prams have horizontal harness slots. The following footmuffs are suitable for horizontal harness slots: CORTINA, HOCHSÖLDEN , GARMISCH and CORTINA Filz.
- Choose our WENGEN lambskin footmuff for prams with vertical harness slots.
- We recommend the MERIBEL lambskin footmuff for newborns and babies up to 12 months.
- You can also use the GASTEIN lambskin footmuff for carrycots, as long as it allows your child enough room.
- All other footmuffs are suitable for children up to approx. 3 years.