The back of our Wengen footmuff model can be completely removed by a zipper, allowing it to transform into a pushchair seat liner in no time at all. The precut holes for a 5-point harness and non-slip inserts in the back ensure this footmuff stays in place. Plus, reflective strips along the zippers make your pram footmuff more visible.
Our WENGEN footmuff is an excellent choice for prams that have a deep seat.
Our all-round lambskin footmuff
Our WENGEN lambskin footmuff is the latest innovation from Fellhof. It wins over customers with its cosy, high-quality lambskin and maximum practicality. Its shape makes our WENGEN footmuff suitable for sports buggies, too.
Our WENGEN footmuff combines the best features of other footmuff models. The cuddly Merino lambskin is incredible to touch and keeps little ones warm on long winter walks. Thanks to its durable outer material, wet and cold weather doesn’t stand a chance!
- Lining: 100% Merino lambskin
- Wind and water-repellent outer material
- Warms in winter
- Prevents heat from building up in summer
- Washable up to 30°C with our special lambskin shampoo
- Temperature-regulating, moisture-regulating and breathable
- Self-cleaning, dirt-repellent and easy-care
- Natural, cuddly and hygienic
- Size: ca. 50 x 98 cm
- Suitable for children up to approx. 3 years
- YKK zipper
- Suitable for carrycots
- Suitable for sports buggies
- Precut holes for 5-point harness
- Suitable for most prams
- Zip-off back (can be used as liner or mat)
- Non-slip inserts in the back
- Reflective strips for greater visibility and safety
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- OEKO-TEX® Leather certified
Baby will be comfy and cosy in our WENGEN footmuff
Lambskin is a natural multi-talent. In winter, cuddly lambskin warms and keeps the cold away from your little one thanks to its insulating function. In warmer weather, this natural material acts like an air conditioner and prevents heat from building up. Lambskin absorbs moisture, its long fibres ensure comfortable ventilation and the material is a customer favourite thanks to its breathability.
All baby products from Fellhof
undergo strict testing. The special thing about Fellhof products is that this testing not only checks our lambskin, but also all other components such as the outer material, threads, inserts and non-textile accents such as buttons, zippers, rivets and more.
New: nightblue colour with flexible 5-point harness system
Our WENGEN Fellsack is now available in the beautiful colour nightblue. As with all new footmuff models, WENGEN also features an even more flexible 5-point harness system.