Click & Collect
With Click & Collect, you can order everything you like from the Fellhof online shop and pick up your items at the Fellhof Shop nearest you.
You can now browse our entire Fellhof selection from the comfort of your home and have your order shipped to your preferred Fellhof Shop for you to try on. Our team will put your order together for you personally, and you can pick it up in-store in just three working days.
The best part? When shopping is so quick and easy, you’ll have more time to look around and be inspired by the great products in your favourite Fellhof store. Whether you want to try on the latest lambskin trends or get personal consultation from our employees. – we look forward to your visit!
Quick and stress-free: why not give it a try!
- Browse our online shop from the comfort of your own home
- Reserve your favourite items, then try them on and pay in store
- Personal consultation
- No need for online banking and payments
- No delivery costs
- Perfect for last-minute purchases
- Quick transactions in-store
How Click & Collect works:
- Go to the product you’d like to order and choose your size/colour
- Click on “Click & Collect store” – choose your store from the drop-down menu
- Add the product to your shopping cart
- Your order will be ready in the store of your choice three days later
- When you collect your order, please have your order number and ID ready
- Your order will be reserved for seven days
- Pay directly in the store
- If you are unable to pick up your order within the specified period, please contact the respective Fellhof shop
Questions about Click & Collect
Why can’t I select Click & Collect?
Click & Collect is not always available. You may not be able to select it because of the following reasons:
- Click & Collect is only available for customers in Austria & Germany
- You have added a product to your shopping cart that does not apply for Click & Collect:
- Goods and furniture that require too much storage space
- You want to redeem an online voucher
- You want to buy an online voucher
- You want to have your order shipped to a Fellhof shop that does not accept Click & Collect orders.
Click & Collect will not be available as an option if one of the cases above applies. In this case, you can still order your items online from our online shop.
I have placed by Click & Collect order. What happens next?
The following will happen after you have submitted your binding order:
- You will receive an order confirmation to the email address you have entered
- Your Click & Collect order will be shared with the Fellhof shop you have chosen
- Our Fellhof team will prepare your order
- You can come to the store you have chosen to pick up your order after three working days. Due to the current situation, we ask you to check whether Fellhof shop you have chosen is open for collecting your order. Find up-to-date opening hours here.
The friendly teams in our Fellhof stores will be ready to help answer any questions you have about our products.
I have forgotten the details of my order. Where can I find them?
Find all information about your Click & Collect order:
- in the order confirmation you received by email.
- in your Fellhof online shop account under “My Orders”
How long will be order be reserved?
Please pick up your order within 7 working days. If you are unable to collect your order in this time, please contact your chosen Fellhof store by phone or email. You can find contact details in your order confirmation. Since storage space in our shops is limited, we cannot guarantee that we still have all of the products in your order if we do not hear from you and in the event you cannot pick up your order within 7 working days. Thank you for your understanding.
How can I pay at Fellhof Shops?
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit card (Visa and Mastercard)
Each Click & Collect order will be shipped to only one Fellhof shop location. There is no legal claim to the reserved goods.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.