SHAUN Lambskin Footmuff
Shaun das Schaf
Shaun the Sheep lambskin footmuff for prams
This footmuff is made with 100% genuine lambskin and is like a cuddly soft bed that can be used on-the-go in your pram, as a mat at home or even as a cot underlay. The sweet Shaun the Sheep image and “I love my mum” text give this footmuff an extra cute touch.
Our Shaun the Sheep footmuff is compatible with most prams and all new pram models.
- Shaun the Sheep image
- “I love my mum” text
- OEKO-TEX® Leather Standard certified
- Size: 45 x 97 cm
- For children up to approx. 3 years of age
- 100% Merino lambskin
- Durable outer material
- Water-repellent - 2,000 mm wc
- YKK zipper
- Zip-off back (can be used as a mat)
- Opening at the bottom
- Precut holes for 5-point harnesses
- Compatible with most pram models
- Non-slip inserts in the back
- Reflective strips for greater visibility and safety
- Washable up to 30°C with our special lambskin shampoo
- Colours: cobalt blue, vanilla white
- Please note: follow care instructions when washing this footmuff. Washing instructions can be found here.
This product is sold exclusively in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or using our contact form) if you have any questions.
As a general rule, do not wash too often! Lambskin is self-cleaning, dirt-repellent and easy to care for.
General care: Regular brushing and shaking help to keep the lambskin soft and fluffy. We also recommend brushing the coat well in case of light stains, the affected area can be moistened slightly beforehand. In general, we recommend airing out fur products regularly - fog or even snow for several hours is best for this. The following applies: the coat can become damp, but the leather should not get wet.
Cleaning in the washing machine: As rarely as possible. For cleaning we recommend hand washing or the wool/hand washing programme of the washing machine cold or with max. 30 degrees at max. 600 revolutions. We recommend using only PH-neutral special lambskin shampoo.
Drying: The fur should be spread out flat to dry in an airy place, e.g. on a clothes horse on the balcony. During the drying phase, the lambskin should be pulled into shape while still damp. Neither during drying nor during storage should the lambskin bag be exposed to direct sunlight, also avoid the proximity of artificial heat sources (e.g. heating). Do not tumble dry!