Baby-Cosy Lambskin, Cream Long Hair
Langwolliges Lammfell für Babys
Lammfell regelt den Temperaturausgleich wie keine andere Schlafunterlage. Es wärmt im Winter und kühlt im Sommer. Ein Babyfell kann somit zum ständigen Begleiter des Kleinkindes werden – im Kinderwagen, auf Reisen und grundsätzlich in fremder Umgebung, da das vertraute Fell beruhigend und heimelig wirkt.
Unshorn, cuddly lambskin
Lambskin warms in winter and cools in summer. Sheepskin can be a constant companion for your little one – in their pram, when travelling and in any new environment, since their trusty lambskin has a calming, familiar effect. Upon purchasing a new lambskin, we recommend that parents keep the lambskin in their bed for a while – it will pick up your scent to naturally calm your child.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- Suitable for babies 6 months and older
- Washable up to 30°C with our special lambskin shampoo
- Medicinally tanned
- Length: approx. 80-90 cm
- Please note: follow care instructions when washing. Washing instructions can be found here.
Washing instructions: Washing lambskin products correctly
The basic rule is: do not wash too often - lambskin is self-cleaning!
This lambskin product can be washed at max. 30 °C with our special shampoo for lambskins or PH-neutral wool detergent. Light spinning removes excess water. Shape the damp coat by pulling it while it is still damp and brush it through several times. Lay the lambskin out flat to dry in an airy place. Caution: Avoid sunlight, heating and tumble dryers!
You can wash the following products: Baby lambskins, bed skins, comfort bed pads, pram and car seat inserts, hot water bottle covers, kidney belt, heel protectors, foot warmers, wheelchair pad.
General care instructions:
- Regular brushing, fluffing and airing outdoors will help keep the lambskin soft and fluffy.
- Fur brush - add to shopping cart
- Special shampoo for lambskins - buy now