The HOCHSÖLDEN footmuff grows with your child
Our HOCHSÖLDEN footmuff is a real all-rounder for your pram or buggy. The cuddly footmuff for your pram keeps baby cosy and warm, and boasts many practical features.
HOCHSÖLDEN footmuff provides a secure hold in your pram or buggy
The flexible 5-point harness slots and non-slip insert on the back of the footmuff ensure a secure hold in your pram or buggy. Each of our footmuffs is OEKO-TEX® LEATHER STANDARD certified. This means that all components of the entire footmuff, from the lambskin to the zipper, are harmless to your child’s health.
Adjustable footmuff for prams
Our HOCHSÖLDEN lambskin footmuff is adjustable in length and width, and can be adapted to the size of your child. A zipper allows you to easily increase the length of the lower part by 20 cm. Adjust the width of your HOCHSÖLDEN lambskin footmuff with the magnetic closure and snaps. This practical pram footmuff is suitable for children up to 3 years of age.
Plus, the bottom of the HOCHSÖLDEN can be zipped off, so dirty little boots can simply hang out freely.
Cuddly hood for extra cosiness
A drawstring is integrated around the top of the HOCHSÖLDEN footmuff. To adjust, open the pouch at the top and fasten the drawstring as desired. You can use it to build a cosy little nest for your baby.
Practical magnetic closure
The patented magnetic closure makes opening and closing the footmuff, as well as getting in and out of it, a breeze. For even greater security, you can also close the HOCHSÖLDEN stroller footmuff with button snaps.
HOCHSÖLDEN footmuff can be used in summer, too
back panel of the HOCHSÖLDEN footmuff can be detached and used as a comfy
lambskin mat. This is especially useful in summer – lambskin regulates
temperature and moisture, and is breathable. No synthetically manufactured
material has this property: lambskin always ensures a comfortable temperature
in both summer and winter. Its long fibres allow air to circulate, insulating
in winter and cooling in summer. This turns your HOCHSÖLDEN pram footmuff into
a comfy lambskin mat for the garden or the beach.
HOCHSÖLDEN – our all-rounder lambskin footmuff
- OEKO-TEX® LEATHER STANDARD certified
- Lining: 100% Merino lambskin
- Durable outer material
- Wind-repellent and water-repellent
- For children up to approx. 3 years (also for larger children or children over 3)
- Drawstring hood
- Practical magnet closure
- Suitable for prams and carrycots
- Zip-off back panel can be used as a mat
- Opening at the bottom
- Flexible pre-cut holes for 5-point harness system
- Compatible with common pram models
- Washable up to 30°C with our special lambskin shampoo (remove magnetic strips before washing)
- Medically tanned
- Non-slip inserts in the back
- Reflective strips for greater visibility and safety
- Size-adjustable – add 20 cm thanks to a zipper at the bottom
- Size: 38 x 86/103 cm
- Colours: black melange, graphite melange, beige melange, night blue, black
Care instructions for your lambskin footmuffFollow cleaning and care instructions when washing this footmuff. Add our special lambskin shampoo and a practical cleaning brush to your shopping cart.
Washing instructions - lambskin footmuffs
What you need to bear in mind when drying
- Regular brushing and shaking help keep the lambskin soft and fluffy.
- IMPORTANT: Remove the magnetic strips from the lambskin footmuff model SÖLDEN when washing!
- Fur brush - add to shopping cart
- Special shampoo for lambskins - buy now