Lambskin Hand Muff for Prams and Buggies
Hand Muff with Lambskin
With the pram hand warmer you save yourself the frequent putting on and taking off of your gloves. The hand muff protects your hands optimally in cold temperatures and cool wind.
Lambskin hand muff for prams and buggies
With our hand muff for prams, you’ll be protected against the cold and wind without having to fumble around with gloves. This handwarmer / hand muff for prams is easy to attach to your pram with snap fasteners.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- One size
- Lining: Merino lambskin
- Durable outer material
- Wind and waterproof
- Attach to pram with snap fasteners
- Compatible with all pram and buggy models, easy to attach
- Reflective strips for greater visibility and safety
- Please note: follow care instructions when washing your hand muff.
Washing instructions: Washing lambskin products correctly
The basic rule is: do not wash too often - lambskin is self-cleaning!
This lambskin product can be washed at max. 30 °C with our special shampoo for lambskins or PH-neutral wool detergent. Light spinning removes excess water. Shape the damp coat by pulling it while it is still damp and brush it through several times. Lay the lambskin out flat to dry in an airy place. Caution: Avoid sunlight, heating and tumble dryers!
You can wash the following products: Baby lambskins, bed skins, comfort bed pads, pram and car seat inserts, hot water bottle covers, kidney belt, heel protectors, foot warmers, wheelchair pad.
General care instructions:
- Regular brushing, fluffing and airing outdoors will help keep the lambskin soft and fluffy.
- Fur brush - add to shopping cart
- Special shampoo for lambskins - buy now