Davos Men’s Boots
Robuster Winterstiefel mit warmer Lammfell-Fütterung für Herren
Davos men’s boots
Sturdy, warm winter boots for men with lambskin lining
Our durable lambskin-lined Davos winter boots are made in Europe and are currently the warmest outdoor winter boots in our collection. The cosy, soft lambskin lining of these warm outdoor leather boots keep feet toasty even in the coldest weather.
- Made in Europe
- Upper material: leather (nubuck leather, velour leather)
- Lining material: 100% lambskin
- Lambskin insole
- Durable, non-slip winter sole with deep tread
- Lace-up boots
- Colours: dark blue, dark brown
- Sizes: 42-46
- Please note: boots must be treated to make them water-repellent!
- Please note: order this model in your standard shoe size. Natural materials such as lambskin and leather adjust to your feet and stretch a bit when you wear them.
Care of smooth leather
This article should be regularly maintained with leather grease or leather wax or shoe polish. These three serve not only to protect but also to care for the leather. Note that leather grease should only be used very carefully, as otherwise the breathability of the leather can be lost or the surface can become too sticky, leaving grease stains on the rest of the clothing.
For stains, a slightly damp cloth can be used to gently treat the relevant area. Then air well at room temperature and allow to dry completely - otherwise the leather may tarnish. Only use other care products after drying.